This year we’re thankful for Cranberry Glazed Cinnabun Coffee!
October’s Founder’s Favorite Coffee Club Flavor of the Month is unlike anything we’ve ever created, which is why we’re so excited to be introducing: Cranberry Glazed Cinnabun! With hints of warm cinnamon, toasty vanilla, and tart cranberry this coffee is the perfect blend to transition you into the holiday season.
If you haven’t yet, you can read Gina’s announcement here.
Speaking of transitioning into the holiday season, we thought it would be fun to put together 10+ ways for you to enjoy this new flavor around the Thanksgiving holiday. Whether you’re spending it home alone with the kiddos or hosting a big family gathering, we think you’ll find a few suggestions you’ve yet to try!
First up, here are a few ways our community has been enjoying this month’s flavor:
- Coffee Cake Oat Milk Creamer: This creamer is buttery and smooth, with hints of cinnamon and spice — combine it with our Cranberry Glazed Cinnabun coffee to take this flavor to the next level! Bonus: It’s also a great dairy-free option.
- Maple Caramel Almond Milk Creamer: Not only is this creamer another great dairy-free option, but it’s also guilt-free with only 15 calories per serving! With hints of maple and caramel it brings a unique twist to October’s Founder’s flavor.
- Marshmallow Flavored Syrup: This sugar-free syrup has been a fan favorite in our community lately. Not only will it make you feel like your sipping your coffee cozied up around the campfire, but it’s keto-friendly!
- Maple Brown Sugar Oat Milk Creamer: Decadent, cozy, creamy this one takes a little cinnamon and a little maple to new heights. It’s basically the best of both worlds for those of us having a hard time deciding on the two creamers we mentioned above!
- Sweet Cream All Natural Creamer: For those of us who need just a touch of sweet cream, this all natural dairy creamer is also favorite among our MLMH community.
We here @ MLMH typically enjoy our first cup of coffee well before breakfast, but once we move onto that second cup we’re ready to tackle the day! We couldn’t think of a better day than Thanksgiving morning (or the entire Thanksgiving weekend, really) to pair up this month’s coffee with something sweet.
Here are some perfect breakfast pairings you may enjoy:
- Cranberry Orange Muffins: A very festive muffin! Bursting with sweet orange and cranberry flavors, this makes for a perfect and delicious treat on Thanksgiving morning.
- Cinnamon Rolls: How could we not suggest these? They’re so easy to make, and everyone loves them!
- French Toast: Add your own spin with fresh fruit, whipped cream, powdered sugar or even a locally made fruit spread or syrup!
- Cinnamon Roll Waffles: A fun and fresh take on cinnamon rolls, and just the excuse we needed to have ice cream with our breakfast!
Maybe breakfast was a whirlwind and Thanksgiving dinner has come and gone before you could enjoy a cup of your favorite new flavor, don’t panic! We put together a few more ways you can still enjoy that cozy cup of coffee before the day is over.
Cozy Coffee Cocktail Recipes:
- RumChata Iced Latte: RumChata is a cream liqueur made from rum, cream, cinnamon, and other spices, pair it with this month’s flavor for the perfect full night cap.
- Bailey’s Ice Cream: Bailey’s is a favorite in the after dinner drink category. Add some freshly ground cinnamon and whip cream and you have yourself a cozy cocktail!
We hope you’re able to enjoy at least one quiet cup of coffee this Thanksgiving holiday! Don’t forget to tag us when you do, we love seeing all the ways you’re sipping and surviving! And if you’re reading this still not sure if the coffee club is right for you, we’ve got some of the lastest feedback from our members below!
What is the MLMH community saying about October’s coffee flavor:
- “OMG its interesting and oh so delicious.” – Kelsey L.
- “I’m so excited for this flavor.” – Heather A.
- “It smells SO GOOD!” – Paige M.
- “It’s two of my favorite flavors.” – Stephanie E.
- ” I brewed it the minute it was delivered.” – Solines M.
Coffee Club Exclusives
As a Coffee Club subscriber, you not only get access to the Founder’s Flavor of the Month, you also get a chance to shop Surviving Motherhood Coffee exclusive merchandise, not available to the general public. This month coffee club members had the chance to snag joggers, a super soft flannel cozy (a collab with Peaks and Pine) and a matching scrunchie!
Skip the FOMO and don’t miss your opportunity to join the club. We’ve added a new waitlist feature that notifies you the second that coffee club spots open.
Click here to join the wait list
While you wait for signups shop all Surviving Motherhood Coffee and Tea here!
More FAQs? Shoot Gina a text or join the community! And if you haven’t joined yet, click here to join our community on Facebook!