Teacher Appreciation at the Holidays
Whether is transporting our sweet (well, mostly sweet) little ones to and from school – or patiently teaching them math everyday teachers are a huge part of our children’s lives. When the holidays roll around I always try to show my appreciate for all they do. We put together a couple of gift ideas for the teachers in your life.
Teacher approved MLMH gifts
- For those who appreciate good old fashioned paper – if school taught us anything it was to write everything down. Our Love, Light, & Luna collection features journals, weekly planner,s and a list makers. These make a thoughtful, and practical gift.
- Holiday Sticker Set – pair this adorable sticker set with a MLMH gift card or a gift card to a local restaurant.
- Teachers deserve a spa day – make them feel pampered with our Love, Light & Luna self-care collection. We have your at-home spa day covered. With handmade, ultra moisturizing bath bombs, and the most deliciously scented bars of soap.. Throw in a a permanently exhausted sleep mask and you have the perfect self-care gift bundle!
- Everyone loves hot cocoa – a rich, and premium velvety cocoa available in Classic Cocoa, Peppermint Cocoa, and White Peppermint Cocoa. This is a gift that will be sure to keep them cozy when they unwind after a long school day.
More gifts for teachers and bus drivers who go the extra mile
- Jar filled with candy – if your teacher or bus driver is a mom too, you can gift one of our Surviving Motherhood mason jars filled with some chocolate goodies! For dads you can use our Dad Tired glass. This is a great gift idea because they’ll love the goodies, and they’ll have a great glass they can use every day.
- Coffee Crush Tumbler – if they drive or teach kids all day, chances are they will have a huge coffee crush. These 16 oz tumblers are double insulated to keep your hot drinks hot and your cold drinks cold.
- Speaking of coffee – if you’re looking to be the teacher’s pet you can give our Founder’s Favorite Gift Subscription. We the option to gift 3, 6, or 12 months this really is the gift that keeps on giving! If you can also introduce them to the delicious world of Surviving Motherhood Coffee by gifting sample sizes of your favorite coffee brews. You can pair it with a tumbler or one of our mugs for the perfect holiday gift bundle.
As always, if you have any questions you’re welcome to shoot us an email at email@example.com. And if you’re not already, we’d love to have you join our community here