Valentine’s Day is a favorite of mine because is there anything better than celebrating love?! I understand that some people believe it’s a commercial holiday – but we don’t go crazy on candy and flowers. Instead, we make homemade cards and celebrate with things like heart shaped pancakes and fun little snacks and treats! This year we made these cute little marshmallow bites and I wanted to share the recipe with you all.
Here’s what you need:
- 1.5 TBS Butter
- 4 cups Annie’s Berry Bunny cereal
- 1/2 bag of mini marshmallows (about 5oz)
- Heart shaped sprinkles
Here’s what you do:
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add marshmallows stirring constantly until melted.
- Add bunny cereal, stir to combine.
- Pour into a greased 8×8 dish (or line with parchment paper)
- Add heart sprinkles as desired.
- Cool for approximately 20 minutes and cut to serve!
We cut ours into mini bite size treats (to be toddler friendly) and served them up in our favorite snack bags from The Moody Bean!
The best part about these is you can change up the sprinkles and make them for just about any holiday. Annie’s bunnies are soft + easy for toddlers to eat, and with a little marshmallow – you’ve got yourself a winner. Enjoy – before they’re gone!