‘Tis the Season for Gingerbread Coffee
November’s Coffee Club exclusive flavor is gingerbread! Can you think of anything more festive to drink this holiday season? As soon as you take a sip of this flavor it feels like you were transported right to Mrs. Claus’ bake shop – it really is that good!
The holidays are such a busy time for everyone – especially moms. We thought we’d share some fun ways to enjoy this month’s flavor, plus provide some tips on being the best at-home barista you can be. Don’t pay for overpriced coffee everyday when you can make a better cup at home!
Let’s start with how the MLMH community enjoys their gingerbread coffee:
- White Chocolate Mocha Syrup: a rich and creamy blend that brings together the classic flavors of chocolate and mocha. Drizzled on top or mixed it – this mocha flavor will take your gingerbread brew to the next level.
- Silk Oatmeal Cookie Oat Creamer: this dairy-free option is naturally sweet with a hint of toasted flavor. Paired with the Founder’s Flavor it’s like adding a delicious cookie to your coffee.
- Gingerbread Syrup: a sugar-free option that is delectable with it’s hints of cinnamon and nutmeg. Basically, when you mix it with our gingerbread coffee you create Christmas in a cup.
- Chobani Peppermint Creamer: made with cane sugar, and real milk this creamer like adding a candy-cane to your coffee.
- Christmas Spice Syrup: this is a sugar free option that is rich with a combination of sweet cinnamon spice, nutmeg, and aromas of winter citrus. It’s a bold flavor – you may only need to add splash!
Simple ways to be an at home barista
We all know it sometimes can feel easier to pack the kids in the car and head to the coffee shop. However, we also know they’re overpriced and 9 out of 10 times get your order wrong. What if you could save money AND brew better coffee? Follow these simple at-home barista tips and you’ll be on your way!
- Cold Brew your own coffee. This can seem intimidating, we know. But we have a super easy tutorial for cold brewing here. We LOVE to use the Toddy system because it brews one big batch of cold brew concentrate and because it’s the simplest most accurate way to brew (most coffee shops brew using this method!)
- Experiment with homemade syrups. We shared our super easy-to-make sugar cookie coffee syrup with our MLMH community. Don’t be afraid to play around with some of your favorite flavors – you may be surprised how you discover something truly unique & fun!
- Make coffee cubes. This trick helps in more ways than one! If you want to whip yourself up a frozen coffee drink – freezing coffee cubes is the way to go! Blend them with milk or creamer, and any other mixins of your choice (syrups, etc.) for a delicious frozen treat.
- Enjoy the best of both worlds. Many people love other beverages like chai tea and hot cocoa (try one our NEW hot cocoas) but forget they can enjoy the best of both! These are fun for blending into your coffee to change things up! I personally love to brew some Masala Chai tea, let it cool, mix it with cold brew and add a hefty dose of milk. Sprinkle a tiiiiny bit of cinnamon on top of the best dirty chai – evah!
What is the MLMH community saying about this month’s flavor:
- ” I was so excited for this. It’s my first coffe club order and what better way to start it off.” – Corinne P.
- “I literally *screamed* I LOVE GINGERBREAD when I guessed the flavor right. I can’t contain my excitement.” – Sarah P.
- “This month’s FCC is super yummy and so festive!” – Christine K.
- “Every month it gets better and better! I’m so in love. I need a lifetime supply of this one. “ – Laura C.
- “Gina, you outdid yourself this month! This flavor was so worth the wait.” – Michelle H.
- “One word is all I need to explain this flavor…Obsessed.” – Kayla T.
Love our coffee club? Spread the love and give the gift of a the Founder’s Favorite Subscription. With the option to gift a 3, 6, or 12 month, subscription it truly is the gift that keeps on giving!
If you haven’t experienced the excitement of receiving the Founder’s Monthly Flavor it’s time to treat yourself! Don’t your miss your opportunity to join the club. We’ve added a new waitlist feature that notifies you the second that coffee club spots open.
Click here to join the wait list
While you wait for signups shop all Surviving Motherhood Coffee and Tea here!
More FAQs? Shoot Gina a text or join the community! And if you haven’t joined yet, click here to join our community on Facebook!