Let’s Talk Mom Friends!
If you’re lucky enough to have a mom bestie, you’ll understand that this type of friend is one who is there for you all year long. They understand the chaos of mom life, but they never judge us for being a complete, and utter hot mess. We know you may be thinking, “what if I’m a new mom and don’t have many mom friends?” GIRL, we get it, making mom friends is not always easy! This week we’re pulling together a few out-of-the-box ways to show appreciation for those one-of-a-kind friends, and also how we’re fostering (and encouraging you to make) those new mom friendships!
Thoughtful Gifts for Moms
- Cheers to the Chaos: our holiday wine glass collection comes in silver, gold, and rose gold options! They make the perfect gift because not only are they gorgeous, but they can also be used for wine, iced coffee, tea, and even ice cream! You can gift this alone with some pretty tissue paper or pair it with a bottle of her favorite wine, a gift card for her favorite takeout restuarant or even a bag of coffee!
- Something Scented: our line of non-toxic, locally handmade signature candles make the sweet gift. Pair it with a sleep mask or some cozy socks for the perfect gift bundle! One of our newest scents, Thankful as a Mother is a sweet blend of apple, cinnamon, nutmeg and clove. A wonderful and cozy scent for the holiday and winter season.
- Jewels: Made by women, for women. Our Love, Light & Luna collections feature items made by women artisans and pieces you can never go wrong with. From Sea Glass Quartz earrings to Leather Wrap bracelets, we have you covered! These pieces are so perfect on their own, or pair them with another Luna find to make the sweetest gift! Shop the entire jewelry collection here.
- The Gift of Caffeine: Coffee or tea (or even our new cocoa!) will be a welcomed gift by almost every mom! Our coffees are roasted locally, making them super fresh and perfect for brewing at home. Our premium loose leaf teas are imported right here to Massachusetts by our 5th generation importing partner! This means the freshest and most delicate blends are available! Shop all Surviving Motherhood Coffee & Tea here, and in case you missed it, we also put together a coffee and tea holiday gift guide that you can find here!
- Give the gift of Choice: Stumped on what to get? You can always purchase a MLMH gift card! In addition to allowing them to pick their favorite MLMH items, it can be used both online and in store!
Finding Your New Mom Bestie
We don’t want to toot our own horn, but yes we do *toot toot* – we truly have the best community of moms! If you’re a new mom or even a veteran mom who has been too wrapped up in the chaos of motherhood to make new friends, the first place we’d love for you to come is to our community here.
This group of women is so incredible, and differences aside we can all relate to one thing: embracing the chaos of motherhood.
We love our community so much, that we want to foster and encourage those real life friendships. Which is exactly why last month we launched a new monthly giveaway series! The rules to enter are simple: if you spot another mom rockin’ MLMH gear, introduce yourself, and snap a pic! Post that photo in our group here with the hashtag #MLMHinthewild
In addition to potentially finding your new bestie, you both will be entered to win a $25 gift card!
This month’s winners are MLMH community members Angelina and Rach. Angelina posted the sweetest story of how she and Rach met, if you missed her post you can read it here.
We love hearing your stories of friendship because it reminds us exactly why Gina started MLMH, how this community has grown and how many real life friendships have blossomed because of it!
For more gift ideas check out our MLMH Holiday Collection!
As always, if you have any questions you’re welcome to shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. And if you’re not already, we’d love to have you join our community here