Easter is right around the corner and even though we’ve been sharing lots of fun food ideas, I thought it was only necessary to share some Easter basket ideas for moms! So, what does mom want for Easter this year? The short answer: nothing, or maybe a good night sleep. (wink, wink)
The truth is, moms can be hard to buy for! We’ve got a few suggestions with every mom in mind, and an adorable little video to inspire you. Watch first…
Does this mom you’re shopping for love coffee or tea? (Hint: most of us do) If so, here are some ideas to stuff in that basket of hers:
- A Surviving Motherhood travel tumbler – or – oversized ceramic mug
- A Starbucks gift card
- K cups, ground coffee or tea bags for her machine or teapot at home!
- A fueled by caffeine and chaos tee, of course!
Perhaps this momma doesn’t need caffeine, but she does love wine. Well you’re in luck, here are a few more suggestions:
- A Surviving Motherhood wine glass
- Her favorite bottle(s) of wine
- Even better, a wine club subscription!
Maybe she doesn’t drink coffee or wine, that’s okay! We’ve got some more ideas…
- Any of our Surviving Motherhood drinkware line up will do, mason jars, water bottles, oh my!
- All moms love being home, it’s their happy place! This tee is perfect for those cozy weekends.
- Every mom needs a favorite hat and bag, snag her one of our new broken in baseball caps or hands full heart full tote bags!
As always, we’d love for you to pin the image below to share with your mom friends! Thanks for shopping small and supporting a mom owned business.