We’re so excited to announce our coffee club’s newest flavor of the month: Pumpkin Pecan Praline! If you’re anything like us once August winds down, the kids start getting ready for back-to-school, and a routine is on the horizon once again — you’re ready to switch right into fall mode! This coffee brings the taste of fall we were all hoping for! It combines our favorite spiced pumpkin flavor with hints of vanilla, warm pecan and sweet caramel. It really is the best way to kick-off the pumpkin everything season!
Ways to Enjoy Pumpkin Pecan Praline
Our community has been raving about drinking this month’s flavor both iced and hot, and we have to say you will not regret trying some of their combos! Here are some of their suggestions for taking this month’s flavor to the next level:
- Vanilla Syrup or Creamer: Vanilla was the top suggestion and most used mix-in! Definitely a great way to make subtle vanilla flavors pop.
- Caramel Syrup or Cinnamon: can you say fall heaven? Mix it in and add a little drizzle AND sprinkle on top to kick it up another notch!
- Homemade Pumpkin Cream: Allie W. mixes pumpkin puree, cinnamon, and heavy cream to top her cold-brewed Pumpkin Pecan Praline!
- Silk Almond Creamer: Perfect for our dairy-free mamas. Kristy used this to make her own pumpkin spice syrup!
- Planet Oak Coffee Cake Creamer: This is a fan-fav in our community, check out this post for even more suggestions. All we have to say is, WOW, is it good!
What is everyone saying about this month’s flavor?
- “My first cup was delicious with just vanilla creamer!” -Nicole
- “I’m not normally a pumpkin person but this flavor was delicious! Not too pumpkin-y at all! I had it iced and mixed it with a cinnamon vanilla skinny syrup.” -Shelby
- “Love pumpkin everything! First time joining the coffee club and I was not disappointed.” -Diane
- “It tasted very cinnamon dolce-latte-ish to me! I just had one cup iced with a little bit of French vanilla creamer.” -Amanda
- “I added Starbucks vanilla syrup and half & half! That’s it, so yummy!” -Aimee
Exclusives for Coffee Club Subscribers
As a Coffee Club subscriber, you not only get access to the Founder’s Flavor of the Month, you also get a chance to shop Surviving Motherhood Coffee exclusive merchandise, not available to the general public. This month’s exclusive item: a frother! With this baby, you’ll feel like an all-star barista.
Skip the FOMO and don’t miss your opportunity to signup and join the club. You can signup for the next delicious mystery flavor on September 13th by clicking here!
While you wait for signups shop all Surviving Motherhood Coffee and Tea here!
More FAQs? Shoot Gina a text or join the community! You can text her at 774-425-7282 and click here to join our community on Facebook!