We are big fans of baked oats!
I love that you can bake a full pan of this and keep in in the fridge for an easy grab and go breakfast. Baked oats are also a great (and simple) dish you can bring to a brunch. This particular baked oatmeal was a hit with all the boys in our house, it was such a hit in fact, that Vinnie decided to dig in while I was photographing it!
I hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
Here’s what you need…
- 2 cups oats
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1/8 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 cups dairy free milk (I used vanilla flavored coconut milk)
- 2 eggs
- ½ tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 8 oz bag frozen blueberries
Here’s what you do…
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Combine oats, baking powder, and salt
- In a separate bowl, mix milk, eggs, vanilla, and syrup and add to the dry mixture
- Stir until well combined, and add in blueberries
- Spray or grease glass cooking dish
- Pour mixture into dish and bake for approximately 20 minutes.
*Baking times will vary based on the size dish you choose to bake oatmeal in. I used a 6×8 pan and baked for approximately 20 minutes. Serve warm!
Place the remainder in the fridge, covered, and enjoy within a few days.
Don’t forget to pin the image below to save it for later, enjoy!